Meal Prep Service Toronto
Let’s face the facts, with the ongoing schedules of people working in Toronto, finding the time to eat quality and healthy meals is more of a challenge now than ever. Fortunately at Puffy Got Buffy, we specialize in meal prep services in the Toronto area! Having said that if you are looking for a way to save time and eat healthy checkout Puffys Protein to place your meal prep order today!
What is a Meal Prep Service?
When it comes to losing weight or building muscle, diet makes up around 75% of the results possible. Having said that, if you are finding it difficult to reach your calorie intake goals, you may want to consider a meal prep service! Our meal prep service is extremely easy to follow! Here is the process step by step:
- Select your desired meal type, size, and quantity
- Allow me to prep your meal and package your meal (all meals are prepared on Sunday)
- After your meal has been prepared, we offer two ways to receive your meal. These include:
- Pick Ups – If you opt for picking up your meal, it will be ready around 1 PM at the nearest intersection of Bathurst & Rutherford.
- Delivery – If you opt for delivery, we will start delivering orders between 1 PM-6 PM.
- After you receive your meal, simply store it in the refrigerator and when ready, reheat it on the stovetop or microwave! Sit back and enjoy!
How can a Meal Prep Service Help You Achieve Your Fitness Goals?
When it comes to eating, we often miss many macro and micronutrients that are necessary for building muscle. In addition, with a hectic day of work, people usually either tend to overeat or severely under eat, leading to undesired fitness levels. When you utilize a meal prep service to your advantage, you can be rest assured that you will be getting the right amount of calories per day to satisfy your hunger cravings while helping you achieve your unique fitness goals. All in all, if you have been looking for a hands-off solution with your eating habits while trying to stay healthy, a meal prep service is the holy grail for your problems.
What Meals Do We Offer?
At Puffy Got Buffy, all of our Puffy Protein meals are listed on our Instagram page! Although we slightly change our menu every week, the staples are always here to stay! Having said that, all of our beef and fish is halal, while our chicken is organic and grass-fed. We offer two sizes for our meals, including:
- Small Meal – 4 oz
- Large meal – 6 oz
Depending on your desired quantity, I can also assist in creating specific meals based on dietary preferences, whether that be meals for vegetarian, paleo, Mediterranean, or keto.
How Does The Meal Prep Work?
Here are a few of our customers' favorite meals we have prepared in the past!
Where Do We Deliver Our Meals?
Currently, we deliver Puffy Protein meals across the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) to locations including:
- Richmond Hill
- & Ajax
What Makes Us the Best Meal Prep Service Toronto?
Good nutrition is part of my lifestyle as a dedicated personal trainer and coach. Having lost 150 pounds on my own weight loss journey, I know the importance of having a game plan when it comes to dieting and meal prep. Having been a cook since the age of 8 and attending culinary school in the later years of my life, I have been blessed with the knowledge to combine fitness and nutrition in a way that is exciting for all my clients. Whether you are an avid fan of sweet pastries or savoury meals, I strive to deliver quality, delicious meals that not only taste great but allow you to feel even better!
What Do Our Customers Say About Our Meal Prep Service?
Not only have I been blessed with the chance to do what I love for a living, but I have also had the utmost pleasure to help many of my clients achieve their nutrition goals! Here are a few screenshots of some of my happy clients!
How Do I Place an Order For Meal Prep?
- I don’t use any chemicals or artificial preservatives, so my meals are best to eat within 4-5 days, 5-7 if chicken. As a result, I recommend eating meals with fish and beef first.
- The best part is all my meals are fully cooked and can be reheated in the microwave or stovetop! In terms of preparation steps for each method, here is how you would reheat the meals:
- If using a microwave, open the lid slightly, depending on your meal and preference, heat for 2.5-3.5 minutes, plate and enjoy!
- If you are using a stovetop, place the contents of the meal in a preheated pan heat anywhere from 2-4 minutes, depending on meat and preference.
- The price per meal would depend on what meal is ordered. This is mainly because each meal has different ingredients/marinades/proteins. Having said that, our meals start at $8, with the average cost per meal being between $11-$14.
- You don’t have to, but I would love it if you could, follow the protocols based on how you received your meal. These protocols are as follows:
- For Deliveries – Simply leave the containers in a spot visible to the delivery person or with your concierge, and I will pick them up at your next delivery, sterilize, and reuse them.
- For Pickups – Please kindly return containers & mason jars washed upon picking up an order for the week.
- Simply choose which size how many of each meal you would like to receive in your next order before the deadline. I will also send you a message to remind you!
Our order deadline is Tuesday at 10 PM for the following week’s deliveries. Ordering in advance is critical as it gives me the time to order the exact ingredients needed to make your meals. I cannot cancel or make any modifications to orders after the deadline.